I truly hope that you, just like me, are in a constant desperate search for inspiration.
Here, in this inspiration “trashcan” I throw things that I find are inspiring.
Different artists, musicians, photographers, writers, poets, places, designs, works, that are not very known in the general public.
My mission is to make them known.
I also like to throw in some of my thoughts and works. Hope you don’t mind.
How this works:
- even though almost all this is trash, all owner rights are reserved and copying is prohibited by both divine and earthly law (aka DO NOT COPY)
- But YES, you are free to share (as long as you mention the source and the author).
- The name “11 seconds before the rain” is inspired by the inspiring Sigur Ros and a more or less similar album name by them “18 seconds before sunrise”. I changed “sunrise” to “rain”, because rain is rebirth ( I love rain). And “18″ to “11″, because I was born on the 11th of June (or just randomly)
- the names in my diary are random names that I write instead of “Diary” they are my friends from around the world
- Mind your manners even if you really don’t like any of the posts
- Suggest your own inspiring things. Send me photos, works of art, poems, prose, stories, anything.
- Some of the posts are in Armenian and if you don’t know Armenian but would like to read them also, please comment asking for a translation.
- Hey, follow me on Twitter!
- Find me in Facebook!
- See my videos in Vimeo!
- And also in Youtube!
- And see my photography in Flickr!